Urgent Care Medical Center
Feeling miserable due to a cold or illness? Got an injury that needs attention? We will treat you quickly and efficiently so you feel better fast.
What is an urgent care center?
An urgent care facility is a walk-in clinic that specializes in treating patients who require immediate medical attention but do not have a life-threatening emergency. If it’s an emergency, Call 911 or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
You could be better off going to an urgent care clinic if your problem isn’t too serious. You will get immediate but less expensive care than you would have in the hospital.
Our experienced health care professionals will discuss your health and counsel you on preventative care and healthy choices.
Book Your Appointment
Urgent Care Services
Our urgent care medical clinics are accredited and certified by the Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA). Our experienced board-certified providers are capable of quickly diagnosing health conditions and providing urgent medical treatment to bring you back to normal.
In addition to treating illnesses and injuries, we also offer convenient screening procedures for DOT, CDL, and TLC exams, TB tests, immigration exams, employee and school physicals along with flu shots and vaccinations.
Book an appointment or just walk in!
What is considered an urgent medical condition?
Medical illnesses that aren’t deemed emergencies but require treatment within 24 hours are referred to as urgent. Here are a few examples:
- Accidents and slips and falls
- Cuts that aren’t particularly bloody but may require sutures
- Breathing problems, such as asthma (mild to moderate)
- X-rays and laboratory testing are among the diagnostic options available.
- Redness and inflammation of the eyes
- Fever or influenza
- Minor fractures and shattered bones in fingers and toes
- Back problems of a moderate severity
- Sore throat or coughing
- Infections and rashes on the skin
- Strains and sprains are two different types of injuries.
- Infections of the urinary tract
- Vomiting, diarrhea, or dehydration are all symptoms of dehydration.
What illnesses do you treat?
- Common cold
- Cough/Sore throat
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) care (which includes sinus infections, swollen tonsils, earaches, foreign body removal)
- Digestive tract problems (such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain)
- Skin rash
- Back pain, neck pain, joint pain
- Heart burn
What injuries do you manage?
- Wounds (such as cuts, scrapes, burns)
- Sports injuries (such as tendinitis, spinal misalignments, contusions, ligament tears)
- Work injuries
- Crush injuries