UrgentWay Supports Both Candidates And Businesses
By Providing Timely and Affordable Physical Exams
What is a pre-employment physical Exam?
Our Experienced Health Care Professionals will discuss your health and counsel you on preventative care and healthy choices.
Book Your Appointment
Our Pre-Employment Physical Exam Includes:
Review Vaccine Records
Review of Medical History
You can get your Employee physical at any of our locations. No hidden charges.
We provide lab services to save you time and inconvenience of visiting several places.
Pre-employment physical ensures employee’s suitability for job and also health & legal protection of employer.
Schedule an appointment with UrgentWay today.
What should you expect during an employee physical examination?
The objective of the employee physical exam is to evaluate you for the job; therefore, what to expect during a pre-employment physical exam depends on a job position you are offered. It’s critical for the person conducting the examination to have a thorough understanding of the job’s requirements in order to assess whether you can safely fulfill the tasks and obligations related to the employment requirements.
During the physical exam:
- You will be questioned about your medical history, lifestyle, and any general health issues
- Your weight, height, blood pressure, and other vital statistics will be measured
- You will be subjected to a physical examination
- You will be tested for drugs and alcohol, especially if the job needs you to drive or operate heavy machinery
- Your vision and hearing will be examines