- *In 2014, employees missed 1,157,410 days due to work place injuries.
- *The leading types of injury, in 2014, were sprains, strains, and tears.
- *420,870 days-away-from-work occurred due to the leading types of injury
Here the employee will receive outstanding, hassle free treatment. The employer too is helped throughout the paperwork process.
- *39% of the missed days of work applied to female employees/li>
- *Falls, slips, or trips accounted for an additional 27% in 2014.
- *Men incurred sprains, strains, or tears at a greater rate than women.
- *Women workers had a higher incidence rate for bruises and contusions.
During treatment we will work with the employee to determine restrictions at their workplace. These restrictions will become modified abilities for the injured employee. They need to be defined specifically based upon the work place. Various job types will have different job requirements. No two employees’ restrictions will ever be the same.
Examples of some restrictions that might be required of an injured employee are seen below. It is clear to see why no two sets of restrictions will be the same.