Urgent Way is your neighborhood pediatric urgent care center. When your child is sick and you are looking for a doctor who will provide high quality, immediate care, walk up to any of our convenient locations. We are dedicated to make your child feel better by providing access to our exceptional pediatric services seven days a week with extended hours.
Our family friendly clinics help keep your child entertained. We also have in-house labs and X-rays so you don’t have to leave our premises to get the care your child deserves.
At Urgent Way, we provide continuity of care through regular follow-ups and diagnostics. With our Electronic Medical Records, we will send copies of your child’s medical records, including finalized X-ray and lab reports, to your child’s pediatrician.
We Treat the Following Illnesses and Common Symptoms:
- Infections (ear / eye / urinary tract / skin)
- Sore throats
- Headaches and colds
Treatment for Minor Injury Includes:
- Cuts / lacerations
- Insect / animal bites
- Sports injuries
Your child’s visit with us is a benefit covered by most insurance plans.
Why Parents and Children Love Us
- Convenience is always important to parents, so Urgent Way is open on weekdays (8:00 am – 10:00 pm), weekends (9:00 am – 6:00 pm), and most holidays
- Save time and money by avoiding the dreaded hospital emergency room where you may wait for hours before treatment
- Minimize your child’s exposure to trauma often associated with a hospital emergency waiting room
- Benefit from a higher quality of care and better outcomes
- Additionally, we work directly with your pediatrician by faxing charts and lab results directly to them. This allows your pediatrician to avoid repetitive tests and provide the best follow-up care quickly