Urgent Way makes the DNA testing portion of the immigration medical section simple for our clients. When you learn that a DNA test is required to satisfy immigration requirements, our team is here to guide you through the complete process.
Patients will need to complete the following steps and then get in touch with us:
- Receive paperwork from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) / U.S. embassy that requests more evidence of the claimed relationship between the petitioner and beneficiary
- Contact us to initiate a DNA test by calling (516) 489-6600. Please provide the complete contact information of every person to be tested including name, telephone number, and address
- Bring the following to initiate the DNA testing process
- A copy of the USCIS/U.S. embassy paperwork
- Full payment for the test
Why Trust Urgent Way?
- The fastest test results in the industry. Standard results are received in 48 hours. On urgent basis tests can be collected the very next day
- The only lab to Guarantee 100% accurate results because we’re the only lab that runs every legal paternity test twice
If you have any questions call us at (516) 489-6600 or simply walk-in for a visit.