Dr. Herman Chiu, CMO and Founder of UrgentWay Walk-In Clinics talks about the business friendly occupational health services on offer. He mentions the affordable rates and quality services like pre-employment physicals, pre-employment drug screenings that are available to local businesses. DOT physicals and related drug tests are also available to companies looking to certify their employee’s CDL requirements.
Occupational health services at UrgentWay
by UrgentWay_Marketing | Nov 17, 2019 | Health Domain, Urgentway Health Blog | 0 comments
- Why is there abdominal distension in adults?
- What Is Postpartum Depression, And How To Deal With It?
- 5 Stages Of Breast Cancer And Treatment
- Everything You Need To Know About Vitamin D And Mental Health
- How Snacks Are Helpful For Diabetic Patients
- The New COVID-19 Antiviral Pills: Everything You Need to Know
- Things Men Need To Know About COVID-19 – UrgentWay
- How To Get The Care You Need During A Virtual Doctor Visit
- Icy Fingers And Toes: Poor Circulation Or Raynaud’s Phenomenon?
- 5 Things You Need To Do Before You Leave The Hospital
- Benefits Of Sunlight For Mood, Healthy Bones And Immunity
- Side Effects Of Caffeine On The Brain
- How to Make Healthy Eating a Lifestyle-Definitive Guide
- Symptoms And Treatments Of Seasonal Affective Disorder
- How To Deal With Infant Temper Tantrums
- Tips for Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Food Poisoning Symptoms, Causes And Treatments
- Arthritis Symptoms – Ways To Live Better With Arthritis
- Common Skin Problems And Treatments
- Symptoms Of Pneumonia – Diagnosis And Treatment
- What are the most common winter diseases?
- Why Is Asthma In Winter Season Worse?
- 5 Ways To Boost Your Metabolism
- Ovarian Cancer – 8 Alarming Symptoms for Women
- Aspirin For Heart Patients: Benefits and Risks
- 5 ways to prevent STDs – Sexual Transmitted Diseases
- What is a primary care center? Health care & Doctors
- When to get flu shots and benefits of Flu shots
- Poisoning By Drugs Or Other Toxic Agents
- Seasonal Allergies: Symptoms and Treatment