We have an outstanding career opportunity for Board certified Family Practice Physicians / Family Doctors to join a fast growing Urgent Care Group with multiple locations in New York City.
We are looking for motivated, responsible and professional Physicians to join our team at one of our UrgentWay clinics. We offer a state of the art facility, excellent friendly staff, great upper management and flexible hours. We are looking for individuals who will work hard, put the patient first and able to work well under pressure.
We offer an above average industry and area compensation package along with a full benefits plan. Part time or Full time is available including virtual consultations.
What You Will Be Doing
- Family Practice Physician working with local community patients
- Perform history and physical exam on patients presenting to the clinic including pre-employment and sports participation physicals.
- Interpreting diagnostic tests, reading X-rays.
- Scheduling patient follow-up appointments.
- Evaluation and treatment of worker’s compensation/occupational medicine patients.
- Performing virtual consultations within the confines of the program.
- Performance of medical procedures as required by the patient complaint and condition.
- Reading and responding to company and patient emails in a timely manner.
- Participating in Marque Medical quality improvement programs.
- Interacting with Clinic’s administration and staff to enhance the quality of, efficiency of and level of patient satisfaction.
- Participate in minimum weekend coverage of the urgent care facilities once per month (2 weekend days).
- Malpractice coverage offered.
We have a great working environment and culture. So if you are a Board Certified or Eligible Physician who is ready to join an exciting, fast growing company, please apply today. We are looking to hire as soon as possible.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Family Practice Physician, outpatient experience, Family Doctor, Urgent Care, Board Certified – Eligible